Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Talk: Dealing with Conflict Professionally
I can actually kinda see a lot of good points here.... I’ll probably try out some of these tips whenever I need to. Also I can understand you can’t fight every battle but I feel like more people should help out sometimes. Like when no staff member can get on or isn’t on I usually might have to record incidents if people are misbehaving. It’s kinda hard doing that all by yourself sometimes. It’s even harder since I have to use demos and that takes time for me to publish. I know we do have people helping out from time to time but I feel like we should all do our best to help each other at times when trying to help the server. Just my thoughts on it. I already do appreciate the people who do help though.

Messages In This Thread
Let's Talk: Dealing with Conflict Professionally - by Salty - 10-13-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: Let's Talk: Dealing with Conflict Professionally - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-13-2020, 10:34 AM