Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Talk: Dealing with Conflict Professionally
I made this a point when PH staff had a meeting, come to trusted, then tmod, then mod and last resort is bothering Fish unless absolutely necessary. That being said, of course you should be able to approach any member of any team when/if needed. But 90% of the time, the question/concern can be sorted out by the bottom of the totem pole before moving up.

I personally hate when people call me out in a group setting, so I always do my best to address concerns or issues privately, of course I've had my moments where I've unfortunately called someone out in a group and did feel horrible about it. But if someone where to come to me with a concern/issue, I would absolutely do my best to try and fix it. If I was unable, I would suggest they seek higher or I would relay the concerns for them and report back with what I've been told.

But, before I came staff, I definitely had certain members of staff I trusted more than others to relay my issues with. So I can also understand that. Bottom line, if you feel comfortable to seek out help from staff and it starts at the bottom and moves up - great. If you're not comfortable and seek help from someone you trust - also great.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
Let's Talk: Dealing with Conflict Professionally - by Salty - 10-13-2020, 08:21 AM
RE: Let's Talk: Dealing with Conflict Professionally - by MissPauling - 10-13-2020, 12:10 PM