Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wicked continous rdm
(10-13-2020, 04:09 PM)Jammin Wrote: Also this is the same wicked whose played for some time, no? He should know the rules especially well now.
Yes he shouldn’t be damage trolling either way since he did do it in the one screenshot. I just think you might need more then one screenshot of the damage trolling because I don’t know if thats enough to ban off of.
I forgot to say something, previous to Stadium (Map where all the things you see happened) we were in Dolls, Wicked said something along the lines of "Im gonna rdm" that same round I was a t and he shot me without reason, that's when he started rdming.
Yeah he just now rdmed me right before the server crashed so I’m seeing some rdm happening now too.

Also someone should probably look into Elliot and that other guy. They might of been teaming but I’m not sure, probably can find out from the logs.
(10-13-2020, 04:11 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 04:09 PM)Jammin Wrote: Also this is the same wicked whose played for some time, no? He should know the rules especially well now.
Yes he shouldn’t be damage trolling either way since he did do it in the one screenshot. I just think you might need more then one screenshot of the damage trolling because I don’t know if thats enough to ban off of.
He was doing it for a lot of rounds, but I thought it was enough with the ones I took, I can try and find more If you think that's necessary.
(10-13-2020, 04:30 PM)Raven Wrote:
He was doing it for a lot of rounds, but I thought it was enough with the ones I took, I can try and find more If you think that's necessary.
Probably would help since most of the ones you did post have to do with some of the rdmers/trouble makers like Elliot or doctor lamb. Try to find some where he was just rdming y’all not the guests/ people who were already rdming.

If the server ever gets back up that is from the hard crash lmao.
Yeah I've seen wicked rdm quite a bit he's a regular who should know better.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(10-13-2020, 04:31 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 04:30 PM)Raven Wrote:
Probably would help since most of the ones you did post have to do with some of the rdmers/trouble makers like Elliot or doctor lamb. Try to find some where he was just rdming y’all not the guests/ people who were already rdming.

If the server ever gets back up that is from the hard crash lmao.
Aight, I'm gonna try to find the ones where he's the one shooting first, I'm sure I'm gonna send repeated ones since I have the memory of a goldfish.
-Round of attempt mass, but server crashed-
          http://prntscr.com/uyrzqn
                -Round before-
          http://prntscr.com/uys0dz

Wicked was slain for dmg and rdm and continued a bit after.
                -Next map-
          http://prntscr.com/uys575
          http://prntscr.com/uys68e

Anyways, Wicked does have a history of rdming & random dmg. 
He's a regular, he knows the rules, and he knows what he's doing.
https://imgur.com/a/XVLtbX2
Oh god i spent a long time just taking all the screenshots and putting them all in chronological order...
Yes, most of the screenshots I sent were of people that were already rdming, but from what i saw in the logs they were more revenge rdming but they were minor things compared to Wicked, i saw some weird things between two of the other rdmers but i don't think i can get enough proof on that case, so let's just concentrate on Wicked.
Alright these logs should be proof enough probably. The other one I thought would be confusing since it has to do with the other rdmers. Yeah what he did was attempted rdms and some other rdms too. Some of it classified as damage trolling also.