• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps on murder with changed spawns
Heart 
probably should have posted this when i made them kek

ZM_snowy_castle

GM_codebreak

[Image: tenor.gif]
=====================================================
[i]"A little while ago, my teacher and mentor Princess Celestia sent me to live in Ponyville. She sent me to study friendship, which is something I didn't really care much about. But now, on a day like today, I can honestly say I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for the friendships I've made with all of you."
[/i]
"id like to be a tree!"
Keep in mind that if the names are the same as the old ones, stuff starts not playing nice
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
Busy body, tech handyman, professional gay idiot
Prophunt nerd, August 2016 - July 2020
[Image: sig-2551.png]
"Don't ignore your talents. They were given to us to use. What's a sundial in the shade?" ~Benjamin Franklin
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
"They seemed simultaneously determined to hear the answer, but not hear it."
"Sometimes it feels like people these days are actively rooting for [something] to fail so they can participate in the festival of mockery."
"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." ~ Proverbs 16:18

Contact at RussEfarmer#4738
(10-20-2020, 10:29 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Keep in mind that if the names are the same as the old ones, stuff starts not playing nice

y e p p e r s

[i]"A little while ago, my teacher and mentor Princess Celestia sent me to live in Ponyville. She sent me to study friendship, which is something I didn't really care much about. But now, on a day like today, I can honestly say I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for the friendships I've made with all of you."
[/i]
"id like to be a tree!"
This is fantastic!
(10-22-2020, 03:40 PM)August Wrote: This is fantastic!
dont get too excited

[/i]
"id like to be a tree!"
Snowy Castle especially could use the better spawns. During my murder round and one of the special rounds, the entire round ended up being like 30 seconds because of how easy it is to just go at everyone with the knife immediately.

Thanks for posting this thread!
(10-23-2020, 06:27 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Snowy Castle especially could use the better spawns. During my murder round and one of the special rounds, the entire round ended up being like 30 seconds because of how easy it is to just go at everyone with the knife immediately.

Thanks for posting this thread!
no problem but thats kinda why i did it, it was the same for code break when that map was in rotation

[/i]
"id like to be a tree!"