Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus
I was on at the time that this happened and can vouch that GIMMICK sending us a message in admin chat saying that it was a mistake and actually wanted to slay you (Maybe a Mis-click or something I don't know). Which Thunder tried to explain to you. Which was met to a lot of yelling and spamming of the voice chat from you and Axeman. If thunder didn't gag you both, I was getting close to.

If you have a disagreement on the server with one of the staff, which you are allowed to do, staff aint perfect (Except for me obviously). You can either message admin chat, PM a staff member directly, Message one of us on discord (You were almost admin so you should have the server discord) or make a forum post (Which you did and I'm happy to see you using one of the correct avenues).  If you PM'ed a staff member either on the server or discord, or sent a message asking to talk to a member of staff that weren't involved in the Incident you maybe had a had your issue taken car of sooner and come to a happier conclusion. I'm a pretty chill guy, feel free to message me with any issues or complaints.

The wrong way to go about it (The way you went about it), Was to spam the voice chat with constant yelling and abusing members of staff. You wouldn't even explain why you were angry at first you were just abusing ThunderWalrus (I don't know why Axeman jumped on that bandwagon but he did) . This is not acceptable in any way, shape or form as it disrupts the game and has a negative on impact on people just trying to chill out and enjoy TTT.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by ding - 10-22-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: 10/21 Abuse report: Thunderwalrus - by TDawg4 - 10-22-2020, 01:43 AM