Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Tag Team (And not the Good Kind)
Offender's Name/ Offender's SteamID:
ofc(STEAM_0:0:3390510) 

moniKer(STEAM_0:0:48057174)

unnin(STEAM_0:1:47229690) 

Reason to Ban: TEAMING
Ok NGL I tried to get as much evidence as I could but tonight was very hectic when I joined, Couple of Mass RDMers and Reports and then there were these 3. Within the first 3 minutes of my joining, I had multiple messages telling me that these 3 were teaming, Sure enough, went through a bunch of their reports for the map watched a bunch of the Death scenes. And sure enough, they were teaming. Even Proved it myself when I was a T.  Unfortunately I realized too late that My other computer had not booted up yet, and that is the one that my capture card is on. But by this point, they had been doing this for a map and a half, so I just had to kick them before I could gather any of my own evidence.  With the number of people complaining about the Teaming Ghosters, they just needed to go. Luckily @burb managed to get some footage for me. And @Jammin got some MASSRDM evidence on ofc. Those 2 were a massive help when I got on. Just wanted to say a big thank you. 

Potential Witnesses:
[Image: 0jh7Z6j.jpg]

Proof:
https://youtu.be/szNZ1PDmQE0

https://youtu.be/VhZsP6ApGLQ

Ok, so team2 video is the important one,  at (2:30) cause that's when they KOS Erotic. He didn't kill anyone the whole round, there's no way they could have known.
[Image: pJXJXLC.jpg]
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 bean these boys please, goodnight
I was too busy getting RDM'd elsewhere so I probably don't have decent footage myself. If the mods want more I can take a look at my vod.
+1 though there were some innocents being traitors in dead chat tonight
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
A triple tag team huh? A little TTT, but no GGG.

ofc was banned in a previous ban request the same night for a mass rdm.

The other two are banned for 2 weeks per our current staff guidelines for teaming.

Thanks for gathering evidence and the report y'all.