Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Communication: Staff and Players and Preventing Repeat Situations
(11-16-2020, 01:02 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: The other issue I see is that it was mostly word against word until burb made a request. It is unfair of me as a staff member to do anything without evidence. Even though Burb is my friend it would be unfair of me to the server to take her word over another players. I think this is where communication needs to come in.
I believe the purpose of this thread is to ascertain that staff, not just other players and especially not the victims, are to be held accountable for gathering evidence and communicating their findings. This is the reason the staff discord was created, after all.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-16-2020, 01:15 PM)Paimon Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 01:02 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: The other issue I see is that it was mostly word against word until burb made a request. It is unfair of me as a staff member to do anything without evidence. Even though Burb is my friend it would be unfair of me to the server to take her word over another players. I think this is where communication needs to come in.
I believe the purpose of this thread is to ascertain that staff, not just other players and especially not the victims, are to be held accountable for gathering evidence and communicating their findings. This is the reason the staff discord was created, after all.
Ok but I was on the server multiple times with captian and other players and nobody said anything. On top of that captian was banned for mass rdm, so prince nicky didn't even ban him for harrassment...
(Edit) sorry, one of the admins where informed, think this issue should have been brought up to the Admins first but all of us should be aware of this person who is causing major problems, and then let the rest of the staff team know, (This goes for all servers) to make sure he isn't going to Ph, Murder, or Dr, or anyone else's dm. This way we all know about it and can further watch out/deal with this situation by talking about it among the staff team. I agree we do really need better communication, but especially now that this Price issue seems to be getting bigger than just ttt and is getting out of hand. For now, anything that has to be said needs to be discussed privately in staff discord until we feel it should be further talked about publicly. (for safety reasons)
[Image: titan.gif]