Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a Break
Hey all,

just making an official statement since I have already said it on the discord:

I've deleted Garry's Mod, and at least in the immediate future, have no inclination of coming back to playing Gmod. I'll just be completely honest, and I'm sure most of you who have interacted with me already knew this; the only way Garry's Mod is entertaining for me is if I have fun at someone else's expense (with slight trolling, minor toxicity, etc.) and I don't feel like getting on to just cause shit on the servers. 

So, I'll still hang around on the discord and occasionally give feedback on here; however, as previously stated, I have no inclination to get back on the servers for the time being.
you better play league with me
I felt like this was the case. I’m sorry to hear about that salty. I liked playing with you sometimes. Maybe you’ll come back some day and find the game fun without doing that. If you ever do come back though, I hope you have fun in the game again without it. See ya man. Good luck with life.
let's int!