pls unban me
arc604

STEAM_0:0:0

im unsure who banned me as it was several month's ago

mass rdm

indefinite

note this is all from pretty shaky memory all the mod's where off and there was a good amount rdm'ing i asked if i could team up with another player who's name i have forgotten i presumed we would just hide out somewhere and defend ourselves until some mod's came back on and thing's went back to normal instead as soon as the round began he started shooting people and started a massive gunfight at first i asked him what the fuck he was doing but i got stuck up in the fight and died i ending up killing a few player's before they brought me down now here my memory kinda go's to shit it was either shortly after in the next round or the next day shortly after i loged on i cant remember much of the conversation but the mod in question asked me over vc whether i rdm'ed a a bunch of people i started to say how it was accident and a bit of a clusterfuck at the time and then im banned forever never had any rule's violation's in the past so i was kinda surprised apparently later my friend talked with the mod who did it and my friend claimed he decided it was bit over the top and told him he would unban me if i requested it here but i got really nervous and couldn't bring myself to do it so i just stayed banned until now that im chill enough to fill this out

i believe my unbanning would be justified as i have other then this never had any rule violation's or complaints and this was an accident 'edit' also it's been almost a year i think not sure
Your Steam id STEAM_0:0:197277387
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 its been a year
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
You were banned by @Ethan back in June, so more than enough time has passed. +1 an unban.
Once back please make sure to review the !motd to review our rules.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yea its been a while. Basically what you said is what happened. You and another played teamed up and killed a number of players one round. (I have a couple videos if anyone actually cares)

It was a smooth brain moment, but worse crimes have been forgiven and you should be unbanned.
+1, As everyone else said it's been over a year
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-02-2020, 12:38 PM)Ethan Wrote: Yea its been a while. Basically what you said is what happened. You and another played teamed up and killed a number of players one round. (I have a couple videos if anyone actually cares)

It was a smooth brain moment, but worse crimes have been forgiven and you should be unbanned.
thanks' 'edit' even smoother brain moment i thought what you said meant i was unbanned instead of just expressing the opinion that i should be unbanned
(11-03-2020, 12:22 AM)arc604 Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 12:38 PM)Ethan Wrote: Yea its been a while. Basically what you said is what happened. You and another played teamed up and killed a number of players one round. (I have a couple videos if anyone actually cares)

thanks' 'edit' even smoother brain moment i thought what you said meant i was unbanned instead of just expressing the opinion that i should be unbanned
The admin and unban staff committee will vote to have you unbanned or to remain banned, then one of the admins will unban you should they decide to accept your request.It.usually takes a few days to get a result, as the staff here take these requests very seriously (and for good reason).
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
[gBan] Player dong has unbanned arc604