• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashtomb, GlitchedGamerSTM, and Coneboss007
Offender's Name: Crashtomb, GlitchedGamerSTM, and Coneboss007

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:65249593
STEAM_0:1:218590714
STEAM_0:0:563914940

Potential Witnesses: nopleez, Jordanian Sniper, Quantum Skeleton, Mocha

Reason to Ban: Constant Rdming, teaming, and ghosting most likely as well.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/LFjk5Yr

The screenshots where I think there is evidence of ghosting is the 5th one, the 12th-15th ones, and the last screenshot. The rest of the screenshots show them teaming up to kill just about anyone in the game regardless of their role. They are all friends with each other on steam as well so that's another thing that might be evidence of ghosting along with the way they seem to knew who the traitors were before they even done anything. There might of been some stuff I missed but I'm pretty sure this is enough.
Constant RDM seems pretty clear for Coneboss but I'm not really quite there for GlitchedGamer or Crashtomb. I'm not sure what the deal with the shotguns is that they are clogging up the logs like that, but that's not really evidence of anything other than maybe a single RDM since it's all on the same person. With regard to Crashtomb, I think I saw one RDM in there and a fire grenade. I'm pretty apprehensive to ban someone for a fire grenade that doesn't even kill anyone.

I'll add a permaban for Coneboss and leave this open for other staff members/players to comment on with regard to the other two.
Yeah cone was the really only one doing the most rdming but from what I gathered they all seem to knew who the traitor was at some points and then they were teaming to kill others. I probably should of done a better job with the screenshots though since it probably isn’t enough.