Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad mods
(11-01-2020, 04:08 PM)haunted derp Wrote: Last report
https://streamable.com/
Here is the entire death scene. You were both standing on the opposite side of someone trying to kill them. He missed a shot and killed you. This was clearly crossfire.
He was in the right.

Just FYI link is broken on this last report.
It appears staff handled the reports properly for the first two occurrences. It sounds like derp/Rand did their jobs appropriately.
All I witnessed when I got on was a heated argument with speedie and shutup. You were both told to drop it and eventually did, taking the argument to forums, so thank you for doing that.

That being said, if you can follow a skin and not lose sight, you can KOS as you are KOSing off the person, not the skin specifically. Dildo sums it up well.

If you got slain for that specifically before, I'd agree that that slay was unwarranted.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-02-2020, 09:37 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 04:08 PM)haunted derp Wrote: Last report
https://streamable.com/
Here is the entire death scene. You were both standing on the opposite side of someone trying to kill them. He missed a shot and killed you. This was clearly crossfire.
He was in the right.

Just FYI link is broken on this last report.
It appears staff handled the reports properly for the first two occurrences. It sounds like derp/Rand did their jobs appropriately.
All I witnessed when I got on was a heated argument with speedie and shutup. You were both told to drop it and eventually did, taking the argument to forums, so thank you for doing that.

That being said, if you can follow a skin and not lose sight, you can KOS as you are KOSing off the person, not the skin specifically. Dildo sums it up well.

If you got slain for that specifically before, I'd agree that that slay was unwarranted.

fixed dont know why i just copied streamable.com
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I love this thread; he says he wants no change but is complaining anyways; so that offers the question... why did you waste your time making this then? 

Just shut up lol
Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it appears as though we cannot do anything at this time as you have not given us a legitimate reason to take any action against either of the two staff previously mentioned, nor any of the "bad mods."

basically just like read the rules lol