Obitos ban appeal
You know what? I trust this guy; however, I want you to answer me something; would bringing you back improve the community or make it worse; answer this and elaborate why and I'll give you a vote.
This is just how we do things. We have committees that handle this, and putting in reasoning for a +1, +0, and -1 just adds different viewpoints to the issue. One staff member isn't going to pop up and decide what happens, it's collaborative. I think you're being overly defensive and very much brushing off previous, rather recent bans, and I'm not sure if it's the best idea to let you in. I'd +1 a reduction to a month if anything, honestly, and see if you get banned in any other server again in that time. I think that's more than fair.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-05-2020, 02:34 PM)Salty Wrote: You know what? I trust this guy; however, I want you to answer me something; would bringing you back improve the community or make it worse; answer this and elaborate why and I'll give you a vote.

I read your status and it says "newest wave of toxicity" noice; anyways I mean I'm a funny guy so i'd just bring jokes if you guys want that cool if not just deny it and don't waste my time or your time.
(11-05-2020, 02:30 PM)Obito | Uchiha Wrote: Guys I'm gonna be honest everyone's saying if I matured, probably still toxic yet I read all your comments and I don't see how any of you guys are any better, if not even being seen and  deemed hypocrites. Legit just unban me if I do stuff retarded re-ban simple. If you don't want to unban me then don't unban me it's been 4/5+ years like it's not the end of the world I came here for a ban appeal not a high school history class on why you think this, that, whether I'm still toxic, racist, I could care less I made a ban appeal deny or accept it I don't need 1000 people giving me there opinions, I want a staff member to decide if I can play or not if not fine if yes I can play great but I don't wanna get 100 notifications about you guys giving me your opinion I don't frankly care. Like either +1 or -1 Don't even put a reason just move on with your day. All I see is you guys acting biased / toxic towards me and it's not that I care just as an older person I love seeing you guys spit out what you don't preach and frankly being banned isn't the end of the world plenty of other servers but Dinkleburgs got some sexy addons.
Lol
What are the jokes that you are going to provide?
Haha funny one-liners?
Haha lets kill everybody in the map for a round?
Haha lets say racist words?
Haha lets use my aimbot for a round?
That is what is unclear.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Ugh, right, at this point, I dont remember banning you. But the reason gives me the suspicion you were either being a twat or at least acting in the way I was 100% certain you'd never make an unban AKA purposefully getting banned because Eksdee it de funi. That or I just messed up the original reason and made a funi myself. Could be both

Now its not up to me to decide what happens here, hell I resigned 2 years ago, but be aware that any of your actions do seriously have an effect on what the main decision is, it can be bans on other servers, it can be responses here. I'm not going to cast much opinion on this, im throwing in this because im the original banner.

Wish you luck lad
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Okay I guess it's denied if you're gonna delete it?

You may resubmit another ban request in one months time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]