Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Case of Salt...
(11-05-2020, 11:10 PM)Gabe Wrote: I can see why no one read my long threads on the forums now

im not active in this community what'd I miss? lol
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(11-06-2020, 01:19 AM)Grin Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:10 PM)Gabe Wrote: I can see why no one read my long threads on the forums now

im not active in this community what'd I miss? lol
idk I’m not really either 

was making joke about this thread cus it was long and I didn’t read it aha
Can anyone give a tldr?
[Image: bb6.jpg]
tl;dr of post is that he went more into detail as to why he resigned. I've already read this like twice and its nearly 3am now so I figure I'd waste some time.

1) Incident is based off of google slides thing he made with suggestions on how to improve outlook on staffing etc, someone didn't read it and tried to argue it, upset him. He also worded something poorly that backfired, was misinterpretation.

2) Zuboba latest unban request; some people thought Zuboba was lying about his heritage, thus pissing off multiple people. Salty included in that.

3) Salty vented about that up there ^ in a private discord and was snitched on. That led to Ape Gang being labeled Bantz 2.0 which is one of the most inaccurate things I have personally ever read. Because someone told other people about his rant.

4) Ends the thread with thank you to certain people. You're welcome for taking a chance on you, I can see potential and I believe that you can do whatever you put your mind to.

you're welcome you lazy buffoons.
(11-06-2020, 02:44 AM)dong Wrote: 3) Salty vented about that up there ^ in a private discord and was snitched on.

Where have I seen this before?
(11-06-2020, 05:08 AM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 02:44 AM)dong Wrote: 3) Salty vented about that up there ^ in a private discord and was snitched on.

Where have I seen this before?
Big  brain connection
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
shitpost #1