Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban for attempted mass
Offender's Name: netemu2

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:572533839

Potential Witnesses: @Raven @Jammin 

Reason to ban: rdm a t and me for nothing he also attempted rdm on another innocent okay so consiet rdm instead 

Proof:    

slay em
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Player did attempt to mass, but screenshot only shows the two actual RDMs. Need a second screenshot of other part of the log with the third attempt for proper evidence of mass ardm.
Frankly it seemed like the player wasn't sure what they were doing, may not have been native English speaker. After that round I did inform player to read !motd and f1, player RDM'd once for next two rounds before player was disconnected.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i will add it later im tired so
Yeah, I think that guy didn't actually know what he was doing, when we called him out for the rdm he always responded in Japanese and didn't seem to understand a thing since he shot me even after you were telling him to read !motd. Even with that, I don't think we would like to see him again on the server since we don't understand him and he doesn't understand us or the game.
Bumping, original post was updated to reflect the ardm as well that same round.
+1 a ban based on Raven's rational.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Done