Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invisibility Glitch
Yet another glitch is occuring, well at least for me anyway. I was playing about 9 PM tonight and any player that had taken damage was appearing as invisible to me. All 100 HP players I couls still see. For the invisible players, I could see their accessories (Jumpack, detective hat, etc.) but could not see their player model or gun. Not sure if this will spread to other players, just making everyone aware of the issue should other people start experiencing it.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
This happens occasionally. I'm not certain of its origin, but reconnecting to the server usually works for me. If this fails, relaunching gmod in general always works.
I was trying to tell you guys this last time, but you could just open console, and type record fix;stop all at once and press enter. Then, everything should be back to normal. It doesn't actually record though. I've seen these problems very often on any TTT servers.