Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove MOTM
So MOTM is a plugin that rewards you for playing well last map. Well, on ph its basically fucking useless because the point reward is piss poor 100 points and the noob tube is granted on the first hunter round, but by the first one they usually kill themselves.
Its not really worth the lag cost honestly.
I truly agree with this suggestion, and besides, the second bomb only appears on the first spawn.
It´s completly useless.

What it should do to be better: Just put some conffetti and a happy music, and a shoutout in the chat, no need for extra useless gifts.
Didn't we just get over this?

(08-18-2017, 04:56 PM)[red]erikdamian Wrote: I truly agree with this suggestion, and besides, the second bomb only appears on the first spawn.
It´s completly useless.

What it should do to be better: Just put some conffetti and a happy music, and a shoutout in the chat, no need for extra useless gifts.

(08-18-2017, 04:56 PM)Christian Wrote: Don't bump old threads.

Someone lock this please.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Nice necro.