Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Models, Minor Updates. Dec 22'
Ayo! Tis Breadzif here giving a semi-formal update concerning the player models.

First off my apologies for this taking so much longer than I had hoped for. A bit of life had gotten in the way.
So first off here’s the list of player models that will be added to the server:

Mario
Luigi
Spongebob
Rosa
Captain Falcon
Barnacle Boy
Jack Sparrow
Joker
Saul Goodman
Reach ODST
Santa
Zero Suit Samas
Rorshach
Kakashi (Naruto)
Homelander
Guts
Tommy Vercetti
Nathan Drake
Gordan Ramsay

My express gratitude to @bryanbrr for his help/contribution with this pack. Dudes a legend.

With so many being added we are removing the ones that have been out of the shop from server so they no longer will be supported through Dinkleberg’s PH.

The following models if they are in your inventory will appear as errors which is why we’ve offered to give points back before hand through this thread. There were models that should’ve been removed for a while but we were waiting on the new ones before going through with that.

Models to be removed from vote:
Goldar
DJ Bop
Sly Cooper
Kindred
Wonder Woman

From previous removal several months ago:
Cirno
Kemono Friends
Ethel
Princess Peach
Thanos
Davy Jones
Storm Trooper
C3PO
Dumbledore

The update should be live within the next couple days and we are currently looking into maps as well for those who are concerned with good reason. They're taking a bit longer than I had hoped. Definitely keep suggesting maps that you'd think would be a good fit for the server. 

With that I wish everyone a good day and happy hunting!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
IGN: Icey
Discord: Icey#6669

I prefer mario player model if chosen first!
alright time to grind for mario now
I’m pretty sure I have a lot of the old models, but I have yet to get on Dinks in a year I think. So everything should be fine
[Image: b_560x95.png]
REACH ODST LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Body groups for the ODST?