Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand irl drama stuff yay
So I wasn't going to say anything at first because it wasn't a big deal, and then it became a significantly bigger deal pretty much overnight. 

My mother's grandpa died from covid last night, which was pree depressing and I am rather shook over, and then I found out this morning that my dad's grandma isn't expected to last another day, also from covid, and my cousins' grandpa is also not expected to last much longer from covid, I'm not as close to him but it's just...yeah.

I'll probably be around just as much, but if I seem a little more snappy or a little more quiet or just whatever moods, that's why, it's probably nothing to do with you or anything.

I don't need condolences or anything, it'll all be fine, moreso just throwing that out there to explain (not excuse) my moods, if they do arise.

Wear masks, please. Do something.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Love you, bro. Stay safe and do what you need to do <3
Awh man, fuck I am so sorry.

That's pretty heavy to take on all at once. I hope you and family are holding up as okay as you can right now.

Also, I'm in health care - wear a mask or you're a piece of shit who should be fed to the dogs.
Go away
Aww Im really sorry that you and your family are going through this. 
I dont know what you believe in but I will be saying a prayer for you and your family <3

Also! Yes, wear masks and wash your hands.
When Life Give You Lemons, Make Fucking Lemonade! 

-Katie Heart (Stinky Ph Player)
<3 u rand take it easy
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Update: father's grandma ha snow passed
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I hope things get better for you soon bro.