Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model suggestions
So Im just gonna list off some models that I think the server should have just to diversify the server a little bit. Im not going to decide on this page whether the model will cost and such that can be up to someone else. Now some of the hitboxes on these models are obviously a little questionable due to size. I also had the idea of making certain model crates so theyre rarer like a superhero model crate or anime etc. But all in all the load time cant take 10 minutes so i know not all of these can be added. If anyone has any others to add i guess just link em in the comments. Also some of these as LTO events or something along the lines would be cool.
1.) Kirito from the anime Sword Art Online
2.) Cultist 
3.) DC Huntress
4.) Supergirl
5.) Trump
6.) Watchdogs Character
7.) Obama
8.) Houston from Payday 2
9.) Spider-Gwen
10.) GROOT!!
11.) Santa (not sure if you guys make christmas crates but this could be in it as a LTO)
12.) Pizza Steve
13.) Spiderman
14.) Superman[/url]
15.) [url=https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2043871953]Thor

16.) Red Skull
17.) Non basic deadpool
18.) Thanos
19.) Madara Uchiha
20.) Pain
21.) Goku
22.) Voldemort 
23.) Pepsiman
24.) Hugh Newtron 
25.) Thomas The Dank Engine (This one is needed)

Forgot to link superman https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=817965472
A possible problem with these could be that they might not have proper hitboxes for ttt. Some of these models might work though but I’m not sure. I do like some of them if they worked properly.
Like jesse said the problem with majority of these is that they don't have ttt hitboxes, and majority of the playerbase doesnt want skins that give players a disadvantage or advantage in gameplay.
the hitboxes for all of these could be done in a matter of 15-25 minutes