Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigerlicious_ Staff App :)
In-game Name (please include past names):  Tigerlicious_

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/tigerlicious/

Time Played (in hours):  6d 11h 56m

When First Joined:  Around 4 months ago I believe?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  EST : I play usually from 2:15 - 5 and 7 - 10 some nights.

Rank Desired:  Trusted

Current Rank:  Regular

What can you do to help the community:  I have been a part of the community for a while now and known most of the people on the server, I have gotten to become friends with most of the non toxic parts of the community yet have come across a lot of rude and toxic players.  If I am accepted I would like to make the server a more welcoming place for people and a less toxic energy overall.  I am on usually when other staff aren't on, which makes me an even better candidate for staff.  

Why you want to help the community:  I would love to just be a part of a community staff team again- as I used to play Garry's Mod a lot and just miss that aspect of it.  Though I would also like to make the community a overall better place for players who are newer and want a toxic free and good time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

How did you find us?:  I found the server through the listed Deathrun ones, though the defying factor of me becoming a part of the community is when I was defended by players such as Snicks and Daisy, they were really kind to me and I really enjoyed their presence so I stayed.  I'm glad I did too because I have met so many friendly people in the server.

Other:  I hope you guys consider me and even if I am denied I will continue to play!!! <3

Messages In This Thread
Tigerlicious_ Staff App :) - by Tigerlicious_ - 11-12-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Tigerlicious_ Staff App :) - by The Triangle - 11-12-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Tigerlicious_ Staff App :) - by Burb - 11-12-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Tigerlicious_ Staff App :) - by §4Zack - 11-14-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Tigerlicious_ Staff App :) - by The Triangle - 11-14-2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Tigerlicious_ Staff App :) - by Ēmęřăķ - 11-16-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Tigerlicious_ Staff App :) - by Alora - 11-17-2020, 05:51 PM