Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Communication: Staff and Players and Preventing Repeat Situations
Tbh I had only heard about Captian prices behavior twice before his ban and burbs post. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that people like me and dong are not on the server 24/7 because of work and other obligations. The way this was handled was a mess. I stand by the fact that I thought captian was being targetted because he was. If that was in response to his behavior that is not ok. It is not up to random players to take up street justice on the server. But this situation should have been taken care of before that happened and I guess that falls on the staff team. No player should be harassed in any way and his behavior is not ok, nor should it be swept under the rug. just don't think the extent of it was communicated properly. I never to my knowledge witnessed any of this happening and I've played on the server multiple times when Captian and other players he harrassed were on. I guess I could've failed to notice it and if it did happen when I was on I apologize. Sorry if this post is formatted weird im on my phone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Communication: Staff and Players and Preventing Repeat Situations - by thunderwalrusinnthebar - 11-16-2020, 02:21 AM