Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Communication: Staff and Players and Preventing Repeat Situations
I think with this specific instance and others Staff is trying to be very careful who is accused of being toxic, harassing, ...ect. This is obviously the result of previous issues between the staff team and players..... anyways It could have been handled better but it has now been handled I think mostly correctly. I am all for rushing to not community ban, but a temp ban or just a ban request should have been made much sooner to get everything lined out. In the future, ill do my best to either make the request or ask around if I see what could be a growing problem.
I think it should also be taken into account players that have a history on the server good or bad. If someone has built a good reputation build more evidence and communicate more, if someone has built a bad reputation and there is cause for a ban request... make it.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Communication: Staff and Players and Preventing Repeat Situations - by TDawg4 - 11-16-2020, 11:33 AM