Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaming - "Kizzy" + "{Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher"
Offender's Name: "Kizzy" + "{Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher"

Offender's SteamID: "{Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher" STEAM_0:1:60753816 / "Kizzy" STEAM_0:0:52242441

Potential Witnesses:  These players were connected at the time - https://pastebin.com/4HB0Yj9A
notables @"loocan" @jax @Quantum @Jedasis 

Reason to Ban:
The round starts. Kizzy asks Strawberry (detective) to come into a room. I think he is a traitor and going to kill her, so I peek.
He drops her something that I can't see, she picks it up and he says "Just throw that at someone, heh. This never happened."
Then he leaves.

I now know that Kizzy is a traitor, so I follow him out into the main room. He doesn't notice and drinks a bold booze in front of me.
I start shooting at him, miss a lot (see, guys in this thread? it happens to me too,) and yell "KOS Kizzy" on the mic.
Strawberry comes over, tells me to stop shooting Kizzy and then kills me.

Proof: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3VScQ2sxA 
My shadowplay duration wasn't long enough to catch the beginning of the round, where he gives her something, I follow him to the main room, and he drinks a bold booze. 

Logs:
[Image: V7M8O9J.jpg]

There were no staff online.
Even though it was still teaming, I was OK with this when it was just someone giving their friend/orbital target a traitor item.
I wasn't OK with it when a detective started defending her traitor friend from being KOSed. It also makes me wonder if they help each other out in less obvious ways while playing.
I'll be honest, I don't even really remember this. You have the video which has her explicitly say "He gave me a banana thing..." and you have the logs, so you probably don't need any witness since the evidence speaks for itself
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Clear cut case to me, already giving a t item to an inno is considered teaming, defending them afterwards only stacked it.
both banned for 2 weeks since its their first offense afaik.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Evidence definitely seems conclusive for teaming. It's first offense, so that would be two weeks both.
He/Him/His