Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What keeps you going?
I live for my sister and my closest friends. Nothing else.
hmmmm, I'm not a feelings person persay, but here's some vulnerability for ya.

honestly, it's my friends. I do everything I can to make them happy, and as long as they are, so am I :)

they're spoiled brats though (which is totally my fault) but I love them to death.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Honestly I don't see myself going far, keep myself going solely on games, food, and weebshit. I don't really have anything else to live for. Probably just the sake of living itself. I'd rather be alive than dead.

Edit: No I am not suicidal don't get all panicky.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I like the way The Ire tends to drive me into unknown places, but let me explain it what happens before: one day a poor bastard tries to stop me; he succeeds. Something as simple is enough for me to get better at something. Better said, using others' arrogance and my own is my what keeps me going.

It's hard to explain what I feel whenever someone starts his foolish game of "stop right there", but I can say that there's no point of return once you manage to get me angry.

The other thing that keeps me going must be that foolishness: you just go. The less you think about it, the better. You just keep your engines on BUT of course it's always good to think about any possibility to 'optimise' that path.

And maybe the last thing: "The Result", but of course specific goals might lead to disappointment. Mightn't they?
not much.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Motivation and Frustration. 

If it's not one, it's the other.
Living do be kinda cool

Also yeah family & friends
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Societal obligation. People expect shit from me so the very least I can do is stay alive long enough to see to it they have no expectations for me. I think I’ve done a good enough job thus far.

In all seriousness though my reason for living is myself. I have a lot of ego and self prevention but quite a sizable lack of shame. I live to improve myself and that’s all.

If you’re looking for a reason to live just know that if you’re disappointed in yourself then what you’re disappointed about is a reason to keep living.