Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread
I liked the pool map wit the basement
Cringy opinion warning!!

kill abyss with fire, as 1 in 10 computers emit smoke when trying to load it.
Don't get rid of dog/PWP/lost land/67th way, best maps we have outside of crummy cradle and community bowling.
I'd strongly suggest we revert to a mapvote with a cooldown system in place so we don't play the really awful maps once every 4 map changes. While I would love to see these maps gone, they are popular and thus not likely to be removed.

If we keep our current mapvote w/o cooldown, i'd like to see removed:
-Space Station
-Rooftops (large, stupid, boring, played 5-6 times a day; you know it and i know it)
-Waterworld (fun stage but often crashes gmod)
-Abyss (not fun stage and always crashes gmod)
-regular dolls
-simple (large and stupid don't @ me)
-lost temple (why in hell is this such a popular map?)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
see https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13042 for my suggestions pl0x
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-25-2020, 09:22 AM)Uriel\is Wrote: Remove:

1) ABYSS - noone plays this shit and for potato computers its impossible to get fps higher than -20

Abyss must be obliterated. Non-potato computers also get 20FPS here.
(11-25-2020, 09:22 AM)Uriel\is Wrote: ADD pls:

1) TTT_Apehouse

Unfortunately this map is a tad too small for a server that can peak 32 players quite consistently
[Image: b_560x95.png]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...t=Apehouse
I edited this post now so it shows a link to a different map. I played the other version of apehouse I listed before and find it was small too however this version seems to be big enough. I played it and it seems to be a decent sized map. Only two buildings you can go into though but it still is a decent size I believe. If this map does get added the player spawns and weapons/spawn probably need to be added and edited. Tbh I also don’t know why the file size for this map is big, it’s like around 44 megabytes but if it’s a problem then I understand.
(11-25-2020, 03:04 AM)Gabeolo Wrote: Clue needs a new coat of paint, I love the map and how close it is to the movie but it feels like it could use some fleshing out here and there.
I just heard of a map called clueless and it fits everything I want outta this, replace clue with clueless.
Add Minecraft 67th way
(11-26-2020, 01:50 PM)Chris Farley Wrote: Add Minecraft 67th way
How do I delete someone else's comment
+1 for big ape house