Unban Request (At least 30 days later)
(11-26-2020, 04:16 AM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: So, I don't know you. However, I have a feeling nobody has taken the time to read through your entire post. Not just bits and pieces, but the entire thing. If they had, they would see that this reads as nothing more than an insincere attempt to gain access back to a server you mock and harass. But, don't take my word for it, let's point out some of the things in this novel of a TTT unban request that presents itself, to me, as nothing more than a troll. Keep in mind, this is simply what I interpret, and yes, I read the entire thing.

1) "I have failed to hold up to the standards of respect and decorum established by Dinkleberg's TTT, acting foolishly and immaturely in game and irreperably ruining the experience for countless innocent and carefree players." This reads like something your teacher would make you rewrite 50 times after disrupting the classroom at school. The wordiness is pretentious, and takes on a mocking tone. Same with this next sentence: "Feeding on the negative attention, sowing seeds of hate and toxicity and reveling in the pain and sorrow I reap. I have commited serious acts of cyber violence; I must now apologize and make amends." Any sprinkle of sincerity is lost due to the wordiness. Hint: bigger/ more words does not equate to intelligence nor legitimacy.

2) "This is after several instances over the years of being kicked off every time I got back into TTT for my name containing obscure antebellum era slurs for Black people after verbal warnings, by several people but namely raider hanks. Shoutout to you bro, you work hard to keep the place safe. Personally I think you're incredibly brave for that, I wouldn't say like Boston firefighter brave because frankly to do so would be irreverant and disrespectful, but on par with a COVID nurse technician fighting on the front for public health. You do amazing work." Look, Hanks can be a great guy (unless he's insulting me) but comparing him to a COVID nurse? Are you kidding me? This is not praise. This is you, once again, mocking what Hanks and the rest of the staff team do. You knew this was ridiculous, and yet you kept it in because you want to troll.

3) "I have forgotten to set an example for my junior gamers, and to encourage that sense of childlike wonderment which so oft produces the purest nuggets of gaming joy. I have wounded the community, and left upon its once pure heart a black scar of pain and hate. I have become the gaming boomer, saying the "n"-word with reckless abandon for my own sick pleasure, and for that I apologize. I sincerely apologize for bringing the "n"-word into your lives and into your game server, and for the spine-chilling hate speech I have unleashed upon the community." Honey... everybody has heard the n-word in their lives. You parading this around as some sort of crime against humanity itself is being overdramatic, and I have a feeling you know this. You're overdramatizing this entire situation, and for what? Again, there's no sincerity. No humanity. Just a bunch of words strung together in an effort to sound legit. I have the same problem with this section: "A few days later he was ripped from our arms by a system which works only to defend hatred and bigotry, and now his fate is in limbo, to be determined by a callous judge after arbitration by robotic lawyers, all for daring to dream. This story is echoed across America, and its one that might not have touched my soul had its actor not been so intertwined in my own; once this sort of thing might bounce off my heart like rain on rubber, but now I find it unacceptable, just as my behavior has been. For my contribution to white supremacy in America through my actions on the internet, I am sorry, and for refusing to accept your protection of marginalized voices I must say I am truly sorry."

4) "Almost a decade after I took off my weeblo neckerchief and became a full fledged scout, I have broken the boy scout promise. Not only have I failed to keep myself morally straight , but I have violated the Boy Scout Law, which is as follows: A scout is: Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverant. I have failed in my oath to be helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient and reverant in this server. I make a scout's promise, on my scout's honor, to turn around and make myself a productive member of Dinkleberg society." This entire paragraph seems nothing more than a joke in my eyes. I'm sorry. This is not a plea for forgiveness. Using the Boy Scout Honor Code as a way to redeem yourself seems silly and otherwise unnecessary.

TL;DR of this post is: you built this wall of text to make it look like as though you are being sincere in every word you say. However, if you actually read it, you can feel the tone. The use of overly long and complicated words, the melodramatic way you describe every situation, and the ridiculous comparisons and metaphors that are used simply to mock other people makes this entire unban request look like nothing more than a shitpost. Once again, I do not know you, nor have I ever played with you. I also know that written text does not contain tone or context. This is merely my opinion and interpretation. -1 on an unban.
I am sorry you feel that way :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request (At least 30 days later) - by the mad shitter - 11-26-2020, 10:04 AM