Unban Request (At least 30 days later)
Here's my concern, are you really going to change?
Yes, up until October you had no major issues with us (just a few RDM & Leaf day-bans). But come march, you. would. not. stop. the. toxic. behavior.
I'm all for giving second chances, but its hard for me to give someone a 4th second chance.
You have two prior bans for racism - a day ban and a 3-day ban, before your present permaban.

Reading over your essay, which you have put much time into, I do feel that you are serious in your desir eto join us, but also are trying to hard to prove your worthiness, to the point of some inappropriateness in your response. To avoid any confusion over the lines of what is appropirate and what is not, generally voice and text chat in TTT should be geared towards the gameplay itself - any venture into side topics often mean bad news for the sanity of the server.

I gave you a +1 on your last "real" unban request as I do understand your affliction with alcohol as you have described, and put a shit ton of work into an unban request for a free gmod server. However, you have to understand that the staff here are not going to feed the troll. In other words, if you make one slip up more, you can presume that you are done forever.

Frankly, its not that hard to not slur. I've put in nearly 300 hours on Dinks and have 0 warnings for slurring, because I have slurred 0 times. Granted i've never played drunk before, but whenever I drink I don't throw out slurs.

Also the whole alcohol thing is concerning. If you have an addiction to alcohol, Dinklebergs TTT is not a rehab facility. We cannot help you in any way. The best we can do is give you a place to unwind. But if your version of unwinding is going to be trolling and toxicity, then go somewhere else - it will not be tolerated here.

+1 Unban under the following understanding:
-Mad shitter is not to say any slurs, period. 1 slur == permaban, and I will not support any subsequent appeal.
-Mad shitter will not engage in toxic behavior, and will not be racist in general - even if they are jokes and even if they don't have slurs in them. Comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not micspam, and will comply with staff requests regarding this.
-Mad shitter will not harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban
-Mad shitter will not encourage others to harass/flame staff or any player. One instance of this == permaban.

Some players walk a fine line in regards to the rules. You cannot afford to come near that line now.
Ultimately I enjoyed playing with you when I was on. You were funny at times, when you weren't being toxic and racist. There were jokes you would do that were funny. And as a now staff member, I will be happy to welcome you back given that you are no longer a nuiscence. I do believe people can change.
But now, if there is any question as to how other players would interpret a joke with regards to racism/homophobia/etc, you should avoid telling it. One slip up will mean you are done. I will NOT support any appeal for any future ban for toxicity.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request (At least 30 days later) - by Jammin - 11-26-2020, 11:44 PM