Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff Re-Application
-1, bg, if you really want to be staff, you gotta put more effort into your application. Try to spend some extra time explaining why you stand out to the staff team as someone who should be selected. Hopefully this isn't too blunt, but I believe you would be targeted easily by trolls as a staff member. I've seen how they interact with u on the server occasionally. Once you work on being more active on the server, and in the community via forums, and learn more about how to deal with trolls, then I would apply again.
Hey Bg,
Since I didn't get a response from you I will still have to -1.
Even if you did have more active time on server I still have major concerns. From times i've played with you under one of your other names you use, you were not only being manipulated by trolls, but were even trolling yourself actively.
Time will help you grow into a more mature person, but you stil lhave some growing up to do. Someday I trust that you will be able to handle the staff position, but you've gotta be more active, and work on being more mature.

[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-08-2020, 03:30 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Let me ask you this, what has changed about you since your last application besides, of course, time?
Last time I applied Dan said that I got angry at people that were messing with me a lot, I haven't gotten mad at a single person sense. Dong said that I needed to be more discord and forum active, I have been on discord talking and posting almost everyday sense then. He also said that I needed to be more forum active, so I did a few ban request. That might not be to active but he also recommended I just do that. A few people said to act more mature and to help out more. If a person had an answer I would try to answer at the best of my ability. I tried to up my maturity level by ignoring all of the people who would mess with me. These are all things I have done to improve.

(12-13-2020, 03:35 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hey Bg,
Since I didn't get a response from you I will still have to -1.
Even if you did have more active time on server I still have major concerns. From times i've played with you under one of your other names you use, you were not only being manipulated by trolls, but were even trolling yourself actively.
Time will help you grow into a more mature person, but you stil lhave some growing up to do. Someday I trust that you will be able to handle the staff position, but you've gotta be more active, and work on being more mature.

How have I been trolling?
(12-13-2020, 08:29 PM)Bg_ALA Wrote: Last time I applied Dan said that I got angry at people that were messing with me a lot, I haven't gotten mad at a single person sense. Dong said that I needed to be more discord and forum active, I have been on discord talking and posting almost everyday sense then. He also said that I needed to be more forum active, so I did a few ban request. That might not be to active but he also recommended I just do that. A few people said to act more mature and to help out more. If a person had an answer I would try to answer at the best of my ability. I tried to up my maturity level by ignoring all of the people who would mess with me. These are all things I have done to improve.
I'm glad you've decided to respond to my question. It shows me that you are genuinely interested. I don't think you are ready though. You have been very inactive the last month on TTT and that is some we don't need. We don't need to give someone the ability to handle situations when they'll never be around to handle them. My suggestion is to work on activity within the community and on the server. Aiding staff, showing your commitment, and trying to make the server better for everyone are the ways to becoming staff.

Final Vote: -1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
In response to my question, I think I recall a soundboard or something being played under a different name.
TBH i'm not 100% certain, it was a while ago. I'm not going to factor it into my -1.
But you haven't been active enough, you have some minor RDM issues and argue a bit too much. You even had to be gagged earlier today by Thunder.

Joining the staff team may be possible someday, but for now you need more experience and more maturity to handle the role.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-13-2020, 09:55 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 08:29 PM)Bg_ALA Wrote: Last time I applied Dan said that I got angry at people that were messing with me a lot, I haven't gotten mad at a single person sense. Dong said that I needed to be more discord and forum active, I have been on discord talking and posting almost everyday sense then. He also said that I needed to be more forum active, so I did a few ban request. That might not be to active but he also recommended I just do that. A few people said to act more mature and to help out more. If a person had an answer I would try to answer at the best of my ability. I tried to up my maturity level by ignoring all of the people who would mess with me. These are all things I have done to improve.
I'm glad you've decided to respond to my question. It shows me that you are genuinely interested. I don't think you are ready though. You have been very inactive the last month on TTT and that is some we don't need. We don't need to give someone the ability to handle situations when they'll never be around to handle them. My suggestion is to work on activity within the community and on the server. Aiding staff, showing your commitment, and trying to make the server better for everyone are the ways to becoming staff.

Final Vote: -1
how do i aid the staff?
(12-14-2020, 03:20 PM)Bg_ALA Wrote: how do i aid the staff?
Make ban requests, try to cool down trolls on server by informing staff of them, things that overall make the server better.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
a good way to start is by not egging on trolls. When a staff member tells you to drop a subject, please drop it. Last time I played with you you would not stop arguing with another player about a slay I had served. This resulted in your gag. You can also make ban requests, inform us of any rule breaking by using the @ chat. I would look towards how @JesseTheUndeadCowboy acts on the server and use that as a role model.
At this time, your application has been denied. You may reapply in one month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]