Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542070659

Potential Witnesses: @"Kanye 2024"

Reason to Ban: hacking/player locator

Proof: [Image: Screenshot.PNG]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Sorry I'm a dummmm nooooob I'm sure you understand how that's good evidence, but I don't, mind explaining to me

I don't think that shows you spectating? So how do the shapes show up, I assume those are the player trackers you mentioned?
(12-04-2020, 11:26 AM)degen#2269 Wrote: Sorry I'm a dummmm nooooob I'm sure you understand how that's good evidence, but I don't, mind explaining to me
See those blue square boxes in the pictures? That tells where the players are.
okay so what im asking is, thats jamming's view? what did he do to see that the player (calri) sees those? im not understanding
(12-04-2020, 11:30 AM)degen#2269 Wrote: okay so what im asking is, thats jamming's view? what did he do to see that the player (calri) sees those? im not understanding
Nope that’s not Jammin view. That is the other players view. You see they can take screenshots of other players view. Carli installed some kind of hacks that allows them to see where where players are in the form of blue boxes, hence cheating. Jammin just took a screenshot of the players view/perspective. Hopefully I explained this right.
okay i see. so is this normal spectating and the name just didnt show up at the top of the screen, or was cropped out? or this some sort of special mod view or smthng
That isn't showing players. It is showing entities. Entities count as guns, players, grenades, bodies, and maybe props. You can tell by the shape of the boxes and locations. Havent seen an ESP like this before. I can get on to ban.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
hmmm.... okay.
the deed is done
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod