Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Rdm/Group Ghosting
Offender's Name: (1) Colt, (2) Jericho, (3) Darnitron

Offender's SteamID: (1) STEAM_0:0:83237491, (2) STEAM_0:0:160745476, (3) STEAM_0:1:20695267

Potential Witnesses: @Damien  @Quantum 

Reason to Ban: Several RDMS/Attempts throughout a good couple maps, Ghosting.

Proof:

Ghosting

Miscellaneous RDMs by Josucc

[Image: 2020.12.06-06.10_01.png]

Miscellaneous RDMs by Jericho

[Image: 2020.12.06-05.56_01.png]

Extra Info Dump

The round with the evidence for ghosting is the top video, all three players although private accounts had joined and left at the same time. On this round I had killed one of the trio with no witnesses and no one ID'ing the body, the last two were alerted of it and blocked me and my now snitched on T buddy from leaving the spawn area. We both were gunned down the moment they opened up, both seemingly knowing we were T's without any non meta/ghosting knowledge. 

This particular round was their last round on the server, there have been claims of them ghosting from other players previously in the time they had been playing. On and off they had been rdming together but nothing too extreme to warrant any grief as it was early morning and most players are pretty lax. There had been a few multi rdms, several of which I have displayed above.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-06-2020, 10:08 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote: Offender's Name: (1) Colt, (2) Jericho, (3) Darnitron

Offender's SteamID: (1) STEAM_0:0:83237491, (2) STEAM_0:0:160745476, (3) STEAM_0:1:20695267

Potential Witnesses: @Damien  @Quantum 

Reason to Ban: Several RDMS/Attempts throughout a good couple maps, Ghosting.

Proof:

Ghosting

Miscellaneous RDMs by Josucc

[Image: 2020.12.06-06.10_01.png]

Miscellaneous RDMs by Jericho

[Image: 2020.12.06-05.56_01.png]

Extra Info Dump

The round with the evidence for ghosting is the top video, all three players although private accounts had joined and left at the same time. On this round I had killed one of the trio with no witnesses and no one ID'ing the body, the last two were alerted of it and blocked me and my now snitched on T buddy from leaving the spawn area. We both were gunned down the moment they opened up, both seemingly knowing we were T's without any non meta/ghosting knowledge. 

This particular round was their last round on the server, there have been claims of them ghosting from other players previously in the time they had been playing. On and off they had been rdming together but nothing too extreme to warrant any grief as it was early morning and most players are pretty lax. There had been a few multi rdms, several of which I have displayed above.

Yup they were definitely ghosting/teaming too it was pretty obvious too I'm pretty sure at one point all 3 of them killed damien for no reason.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
that looks very fun to deal with holy shit :/
Can Confirm this happened, those guys are huge bologna ballsacks
done
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]