Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digging around in pointshop...
I was looking at some weapons in pointshop 2 and noticed something in the server files along the lines of a super shitgun.
What else is dink hiding?
(04-11-2017, 08:59 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I was looking at some weapons in pointshop 2 and noticed something in the server files along the lines of a super shitgun.
What else is dink hiding?
Thats a pretty classic weapon that people would use for zombie survival as a base for the last weapon you would receive if you lived long enough. Pretty cool seeing it again after all these years!
This needs to be enabled for One-time use for 100 premium points
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-12-2017, 09:02 AM)reed1103 Wrote: This needs to be enabled for One-time use for 100 premium points

Its a really buggy item and I would highly discourage actually even having it in your inventory. I was messing around on a slow day and found it, and I actually had to delete the item from pointshop itself before it was removed from my inventory.