Unban APPEAL
(12-08-2020, 05:45 AM)zoey Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 04:40 AM)Jammin Wrote: -snip-
Listen. I didn't know that "alt-evading" was a rule. Had I known of this, I wouldve just submiiiiiitted a ban appeal. I have never heard of such a rule on any other server on Garry's Mod. and I did not make a new account just to play, I used an old account that I lend out to my friends because I am an understanding, good person that likes to share and have fun. So thanks for the downvote, DONOR...
Oof the D word. But you're welcome, I guess.

Alt evasion is intentionally bypassing a punishment issued. Of course it is not allowed, any more than escaping a prison isn't allowed. You aren't explicitly told in prison to not escape, but if you do you receive additional punishment.

If you really want to rejoin the server, on your next appeal I would suggest simply saying sorry for alt evading, being toxic, and commit to the following:
--Not micspamming with toxic conversations
--Not flaming the staff (including lower level staff)
--Move past the theoretical DDOS attack you received (if you have legitimate evidence provide it to the TTT admin, Nicol. Otherwise drop the issue, nobody here DDOS'd you)
--Don't discuss illegal activities such as DDOSing general.
--Just playing the game in general - use VC to call KOS's not to rile up the server

I voted -1 because of the circumstances of your ban as well as your overall attitude here in the appeal. You still seem to have a similar level of arrogance about you, and I think you still need more time to mature and grow.
I'm not trying to say that to demean you and to flame you. I say this in the hope that you can grow from this and maybe rejoin the server in the future.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Unban APPEAL - by zoey - 12-08-2020, 04:09 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Jammin - 12-08-2020, 04:40 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by zoey - 12-08-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Jammin - 12-09-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by wqr - 12-08-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Damien - 12-08-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Unban APPEAL - by Jammin - 12-13-2020, 11:22 PM