Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conqured mic spam + trolling when server was broked
Offender's Name: Conqure

Offender's SteamID: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)] STEAM_0:1:1468832[/color]

Potential Witnesses: Taki, Sus, Derpy Gecko, Avi

Reason to Ban: hellish mic spam, screaming into mic, ear raping, etc. we couldn't gag ham because server was broken at the moment. Then he left.

Proof: I have a Demo but it corrupted itself for some reason and nothing shows up :/

Other:
Feel free to ask the witnesses for confirmation (namely Taki and Sus)
Uhh, I believe I have video if it's needed.

Edit: Here's the video.

Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
He was constanly mic spamming even after being told to stop
+1
Def micspamming
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Verifying my self as a witness.
Multiple warnings from multiple people including my self.
"Hellish" is being kind when describing the noises coming from this individuals mic.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Shwaggins Donor + is not a rank and I will permaban you if you consider it a rank because it is not a rank even though it has been stated multiple times the signifigance of that rank by myself and I couldnt even answer someones question properly because staff deny its existance and lock any thread stating anything of the sort.

Also micspam is bad, +1
(04-12-2017, 08:47 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Shwaggins Donor + is not a rank and I will permaban you if you consider it a rank because it is not a rank even though it has been stated multiple times the signifigance of that rank by myself and I couldnt even answer someones question properly because staff deny its existance and lock any thread stating anything of the sort.

Also micspam is bad, +1

It's not a rank, Dink's is an artificial projection of 12 dimensions and the Donor+ rank is a falsehood made up by a rogue supercomputer lying to the people within this projection. It doesn't exist. The mind control computers want to convince you it does.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
SO first off Conqure will be banned for abusing the fact the server was broken and spamming, and second @"❤ Yuno Gasai ❤"  DO NOT  play music over the mic, you're staff you should know better.

Conqure has been banned permanently for abusing the fact the server is broken and spamming loud ass noises for 10 minutes straight.