Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ayo Dink
blah blah blah knife instant kill for one credit isn't that bad blah blah blah stay away from the person blah blah blah making the awp not one shot makes it the same as a normal rifle
ok can we leave now
(12-18-2020, 06:00 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: blah blah blah knife instant kill for one credit isn't that bad blah blah blah stay away from the person
ok can we leave now
Quick question, how would you react if they added a t weapon available for one credit that allows you to kill one person upon bumping into them, but directly before they die it shows the T marker above your head to innocents and it goes away once they are dead. Do you think it would be fair?
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
(12-18-2020, 03:52 PM)Inkse Wrote: There are maps where I get knifed 5+ times

It's unbelievably obnoxious dying with literally no way to avoid it. You can't even stay away from people, because it's not a KOSable offense for someone to walk right up to you (at which point they can pull out a completely unreactable knife and kill you before the netcode even allows you to respond.)
Inkse, that's the consequences of being good.The Ts must knife the strong so they can MP9 the weak.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
ok remove the knife but replace it with the bird bomb or homing pigeon
(12-18-2020, 09:19 PM)Gabe Wrote: ok remove the knife but replace it with the bird bomb or homing pigeon
naw replace it with the t manhack or a version of the dart gun that is a sniper rifle
(12-18-2020, 09:19 PM)Gabe Wrote: ok remove the knife but replace it with the bird bomb or homing pigeon
At first Laughed but now I actually want the bird bomb back +1
(12-18-2020, 12:58 PM)Nicol Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 09:09 AM)real trap shit Wrote: I'll put in 50 to remove @"Nicol" bc fuck Nicol

Yeah I agree fuck that @"Nicol"  guy I'll put in an extra $100
ill fuck you for $100
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
The birdbomb is broke op lmao it autoaims to whoever you want from acrossed the map and can kill groups of people
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"knife bad"

-this and hundreds of other threads in history
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-19-2020, 01:58 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: "knife bad"

-this and hundreds of other threads in history
yes, and?