Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some interesting traitor/detective weapon suggestions
(12-20-2020, 12:40 AM)Gabeolo Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 12:24 AM)(j)ax the fake ape Wrote: No more weapons please, half the t weapons don’t get used anyways (shirikan, spring, etc)
That's bs, the last two t weapons that got added (barnicle, trident) get used all the time
I didn’t say the barnacle or trident, I said Shiruken, spring, etc
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(12-20-2020, 12:59 AM)(j)ax the fake ape Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 12:40 AM)Gabeolo Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 12:24 AM)(j)ax the fake ape Wrote: No more weapons please, half the t weapons don’t get used anyways (shirikan, spring, etc)
That's bs, the last two t weapons that got added (barnicle, trident) get used all the time
I didn’t say the barnacle or trident, I said Shiruken, spring, etc
I'm not disagreeing that those two should be removed what I'm saying is that the previous two that have been added are used and therefor other new additions would most likely be used too
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Tbh, that’s kinda another reason why I made this thread. To see which weapons may be replaced with something else that will actually be used. Not many people use weapons like the spring mine and I think I am the only one who uses the shuriken so I thought people might want to replace them with some others weapons that will actually be used.
Jesse, All of these special weapons would be amazing to have in the game. But wouldn't there be a full list in the shop for traitors and detectives? If so then how can the admins minimize the images for each weapon for the traitors and detectives?
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy