Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 Checking For Updates Stuck.
So I have reverted back to Windows 7 because Windows 10 is honestly a pile of poop most of the time. However I'm having the same issue I had the first time I got this operating system and I can't figure out how to fix it. I keep trying solutions on youtube and from google. Basically the Windows Updater had UPDATED itself .... which kinda caused it to fuck up. I tried clearing the cache and trying again but even that doesn't work. I can't reinstall this operating system on my pc because my PAPA has the disk and doesn't like me doing stuff by myself. I'm really stumped... my pc isn't even recognising my microphone and webcam... yet it's recognising my mouse and headset?

Please someone help me :/
[Image: smellymelly.png]
Delete System 32
(01-06-2017, 09:12 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Delete System 32

Ted i'll pull off your arms and legs if you dont give me real advice you mong >:( GRRRRR
Ive had this issue before and I wish i could help but I do not remember how I fixed it, I would try contacting support or a networking company tbh.
(01-06-2017, 01:17 PM)CM Whale Wrote: Ive had this issue before and I wish i could help but I do not remember how I fixed it, I would try contacting support or a networking company tbh.

Ah yeah same I can't remember how I fixed it ;~;. Welp thanks anyways <3
Mac > Windows *waits for downvotes*