Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤
(04-12-2017, 03:01 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:58 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:54 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:  You and your friends love to argue with staff and bully other players I've noticed. 

Instead of trying to skitter around the thread's meaning, perhaps reading through each post meticulously first is a grand idea.

And if the only argument you can come up with isn't on-topic, it best not be mentioned as it only makes you look like you're avoiding the question at hand.

Why dont you quote the entire post? That was just a small piece of it youre using to make yourself look better. It makes you look bad. Also im saying that this isnt the first time youve argued with staff or have harassed people.

I replied to the relevant (irrelevant) thing you said, what are you grasping at exactly?
(04-12-2017, 03:01 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:59 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Well if those arent areas the map developers intended for you to get to, that you need special equipment to get to, then they are exploiting, as is this.

Explain to me why nobody ever complains about people using the grapping hook (the very definition of special equipment) to get to places like the inaccessible rooftops on terrortown or even the top of the really tall twin tower on the original rooftops map, they're both areas that the map developers never expected people to be able to get to because they never accounted for the fact that people would mod grappling hooks into the game.

There's a line between an area you can only get to by grappling hook is an exploit or not. Those specific places you can still kill whoever is up there from. You can snipe in both places. The airship is different because it's difficult to snipe due to glitchy helicopter physics. Also T weapons don't reach there. That's where it crosses the line to becoming an exploit because they can wait out the round time that way and win.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-12-2017, 03:03 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 03:01 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:58 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:54 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:  You and your friends love to argue with staff and bully other players I've noticed. 

Instead of trying to skitter around the thread's meaning, perhaps reading through each post meticulously first is a grand idea.

And if the only argument you can come up with isn't on-topic, it best not be mentioned as it only makes you look like you're avoiding the question at hand.

Why dont you quote the entire post? That was just a small piece of it youre using to make yourself look better. It makes you look bad. Also im saying that this isnt the first time youve argued with staff or have harassed people.

I replied to the relevant (irrelevant) thing you said, what are you grasping at exactly?

I'm saying, together you and your friends, harass other players, bully other players, target other players, and argue with staff despite being told to stop. I've made my point for why its exploiting, it is the literal definition of exploiting, the argument is now over, please lock this thread.
Dont look so blue
(04-12-2017, 03:04 PM)tons4583 Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 03:01 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:59 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Well if those arent areas the map developers intended for you to get to, that you need special equipment to get to, then they are exploiting, as is this.

Explain to me why nobody ever complains about people using the grapping hook (the very definition of special equipment) to get to places like the inaccessible rooftops on terrortown or even the top of the really tall twin tower on the original rooftops map, they're both areas that the map developers never expected people to be able to get to because they never accounted for the fact that people would mod grappling hooks into the game.

There's a line between an area you can only get to by grappling hook is an exploit or not. Those specific places you can still kill whoever is up there from. You can snipe in both places. The airship is different because it's difficult to snipe due to glitchy helicopter physics. Also T weapons don't reach there. That's where it crosses the line to becoming an exploit because they can wait out the round time that way and win.

Manhacks would reach it. I think a C4 would reach it but I'm not sure (test it maybe), a T using his own grappling hook would DEFINITELY reach it. The helicopter is not as glitchy as you think it is, the bigger problem is the hitboxes not registering when you shoot somebody.
L o c k e d
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
^ its an exploit, no abuse here.