Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse of power by none other than BmanTheTBM
(04-04-2017, 10:46 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: 1. The RDM is not off-topic, as it spurred the whole thing, if you had not RDMd me off of a targeted reason, none of this would have happened. I will say it one more time. I am kindly asking you to stop targeting me. Along with that, I would appreciate it if you would also stop with your "verbal" assault as you put it. Because once again, VERBAL means to be spoken out loud.... this is CHAT, meaning SILENT...

Long story short, Don't target RDM me, stop with your nonsense bickering about me being abusive, I have told staff before that I will gag/mute those who assault and target, they agreed it is fine, and I will do it again

It is pretty tiresome, but I will walk you around the block once more if you insist on going in circles.

The RDM was a misunderstanding that got peacefully resolved in-game by competent staff. There's absolutely no need to go into specific details of the events, as I happily served my slay for the confusion.

I'm not really sure as to what you're talking about concerning abuse, verbal or no. I earnestly hope you are able to read and discern yourself in that screenshot of you spouting enmity and not me.

Short story shorter; don't abuse your powers, I believe you would've learned after server the demotion.
(04-04-2017, 10:49 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: He just needs to let staff handle it

You are correct however, when it is constant targeting and harassing every time he is on the server at the same time I am, I believe we have moved past that point.

Not disagreeing with you, simply just stating that I am past this point and to the point where it needs to be escalated...
(04-04-2017, 10:55 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:

You are correct however, when it is constant targeting and harassing every time he is on the server at the same time I am, I believe we have moved past that point.

Not disagreeing with you, simply just stating that I am past this point and to the point where it needs to be escalated...

I agree with bman if this is constant he should be able to deal with it.

Report him then. If you're constantly being harassed then that's a problem.
[Image: giphy.gif]
quit targeting bman or you'll be punished, also bman, if you feel targeted tell a staff and we'll handle it, so don't mute them again until you do it hun :), and if the staff arent doing anything about it, then you may do it, but take screenshots of you asking the staff for help.
Dont look so blue
Just chiming in because I was on at the time, but I haven't seen any of this "constant harassment" by browsing that you're speaking of, the extent of what I've seen is that he RDM'ed you for looking at a T trap as it was activated or something and served a slay for it, which is good, but then you started saying stuff like calling him a "dumb ass motherfucker" in chat, which is the only verbal abuse I can see.

EDIT: Not sure why almost everybody in this thread is just taking bman at his word that browsing is "targeting" him, all of the evidence points to the opposite, such as the screenshot in the original post. As far as I know, one RDM isn't considered targeting.
(04-04-2017, 10:49 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Setro was on at the time, so you shouldn't be using your powers like that. I don't even think you'd be allowed to mute him like that even when staff weren't on unless hes constantly harassing you. All you have to do is tell us in admin chat thats somethings going on so we can handle it.

Should Bman be banned or demoted? I don't believe so. He just needs to let staff handle it, and if those online don't, there are plenty more staff members he can contact.

Setra was indeed on at the time, it was namely him that solved the misunderstanding of and RDM in-game.

I will not vouch for a verdict, as I'm not adequate in that field and I'm sure staff will be competent enough to figure this one out themselves.

However, I'll make it known once more that this isn't the first insubordination of the same kind coming from BmanTheTBM; thus I'll simply make my worry known and leave the disciplinary for those appropriate.

It seems as if you're still stuck in your mind believing there's some kind of conspiracy involved, until you get solid proof of such it will just be words in the wind I'm afraid.

I don't see a need for escalation, but then again, I'm not staff.
(04-04-2017, 11:01 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Just chiming in because I was on at the time, but I haven't seen any of this "constant harassment" by browsing that you're speaking of, the extent of what I've seen is that he RDM'ed you for looking at a T trap as it was activated or something and served a slay for it, which is good, but then you started saying stuff like calling him a "dumb ass motherfucker" in chat, which is the only verbal abuse I can see.

A. I am not saying it has all happened today, there have been many occasion where similar circumstances have popped up and he has done the same thing.
B. Once again.... that is not VERBAL abuse..... VERBAL abuse is through MIC CHAT..... saying stuff in chat is NOT verbal abuse
If there are staff on Donors are not allowed to use commands, simple as that, no ifs, ands, or buts. Bantz members this is directed towards all of you, many MANY reports have come up about you guys ganging up on players and staff, just yesterday Browsing was in fact insulting Bman every chance he got. Continue in this way and temp bans will be handed out. Bman again DO NOT use commands when staff are on(or you will lose donor), if the staff on aren't handling the situation report them on the forums and ask other staff to get on.