Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤
1. You cannot be shot there by normal means.
2. When the helicopter comes by its still near impossible to land a shot from it with how glitchy it is.
3. The map developers did not intend for people to hide on that area of the map. You are not supposed to get to it. Much less hide on it. That is exploiting the map.
4. Do not do it again.
5. Do not argue with staff, if you think you've been wronged go on the forums about it, instead of trying to argue with the staff, and getting your friends to help you argue with them.
Dont look so blue
(04-12-2017, 02:33 PM)❤ Miss Mari ❤ Wrote: 1. You cannot be shot there by normal means.
2. When the helicopter comes by its still near impossible to land a shot from it with how glitchy it is.
3. The map developers did not intend for people to hide on that area of the map. You are not supposed to get to it. Much less hide on it. That is exploiting the map.
4. Do not do it again.
5. Do not argue with staff, if you think you've been wronged go on the forums about it, instead of trying to argue with the staff, and getting your friends to help you argue with them.

Also to ping off of this, C4 or T weapons can not generally get to you there.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I don't think the map developers on ttt_orange intended people to glitch the minigame by getting stuck in the door either though.
And I also agree with blackcat, I don't think the developers of terrortown intended for people to use grappling hooks to get to inaccessible roofs in which they also can barely not be shot by normal means.

The grappling hook is literally made to get you to places "you're not supposed to get to"...
(04-12-2017, 02:33 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: 1. You cannot be shot there by normal means.
4. Do not do it again.

1. Yes you can?
2. Hit registration, ping, overall shit hitboxes to TTT - Can't blame me for those things either, a good shot can definitely land a well aimed; say AWP round.
3. The map developers did never intend for anyone to use the grappling hook in general.
4. As soon as you legit confirm this to be an exploit, even when people have brought up multiple reasons as to why it's not.
(04-12-2017, 02:37 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:33 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: 1. You cannot be shot there by normal means.
4. Do not do it again.

1. Yes you can?
2. Hit registration, ping, overall shit hitboxes to TTT - Can't blame me for those things either, a good shot can definitely land a well aimed; say AWP round.
3. The map developers did never intend for anyone to use the grappling hook in general.
4. As soon as you legit confirm this to be an exploit, even when people have brought up multiple reasons as to why it's not.

You're right, the map developers did not intend for anyone to use the grappling hook in general, especially to reach that area of the map, so dont do it, that is exploiting the map.
Dont look so blue
(04-12-2017, 02:39 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
4. Do not do it again.

1. Yes you can?

You're right, the map developers did not intend for anyone to use the grapple hook in general, especially to reach that area of the map, so dont do it, that is exploiting the map.

So you're saying that the grappling hook should never be used?

Also, could someone please regard the options apart from the very easy to use helicopter.

Traitors have an arsenal of equipment to deal with this, but you're dead-set on being right that this is an exploit even with proof to enforce it isn't.
(04-12-2017, 02:39 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: You're right, the map developers did not intend for anyone to use the grapple hook in general, especially to reach that area of the map, so dont do it, that is exploiting the map.

I really don't understand, what's the difference between using the grappling hook to hide under the airship and using the grappling hook on terrortown to get to an inaccessible roof? Why is one considered and exploit and the other one is totally fine, even though the terrortown thing is infinitely worse because you can actually kill people from those rooftops. The issue lies with the grappling hook, you can't say it's okay to use it sometimes and forbidden to use it other times, it just doesn't make any sense. 

Either remove the grappling hook or let people use it as they see fit.
(04-12-2017, 02:41 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
4. Do not do it again.

1. Yes you can?

You're right, the map developers did not intend for anyone to use the grapple hook in general, especially to reach that area of the map, so dont do it, that is exploiting the map.

Also, could someone please regard the options apart from the very easy to use helicopter.

Traitors have an arsenal of equipment to deal with this, but you're dead-set on being right that this is an exploit even with proof to enforce it isn't.

Being in that area gives you an unfair advantage over other players that is not intended by map developers. So its exploiting. That is the definition of exploiting.
Dont look so blue
(04-12-2017, 02:44 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:41 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
4. Do not do it again.

1. Yes you can?

Being in that area gives you an unfair advantage over other players. So its exploiting. That is the definition of exploiting.

Mari, you're just repeating yourself over and over. Read what's already been written, and if you still can't find anything new to say - perhaps it's time to conclude and admit that you might either be wrong or that there is an actual issue with the grappling hook in itself.
(04-12-2017, 02:30 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:29 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Underside of the ship is a minor exploit. Go there and be TP'd away. Do it again and get kicked. A third time gets a ban.

If a staff says you're exploiting, listen to them.

I never got a TP.

Maybe you should add it to the rules to avoid confusion, I'd recommend reading through my post again and wager all the ways to eliminate me.

As for that tp, the map ended before we tped, so we just warned instead.

And youre the one not reading whats been written, thats literally the definition of exploiting >:l, youre in an area of the map that gives you an unfair advantage over other players and wasnt intended by map developers. Not to mention you cant even get there by normal means.
Dont look so blue