Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤
You seem to be always disrespecting staff when they warn you not to do anything... You were blatantly exploiting. When you're told to stop doing something you're supposed to stop, not argue about it and then do it again. That's how you get arrested!
(04-12-2017, 02:46 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:30 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:29 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Underside of the ship is a minor exploit. Go there and be TP'd away. Do it again and get kicked. A third time gets a ban.

If a staff says you're exploiting, listen to them.

I never got a TP.

Maybe you should add it to the rules to avoid confusion, I'd recommend reading through my post again and wager all the ways to eliminate me.

As for that tp, the map ended before we tped, so we just warned instead.

I got warned, then I got kicked, returned after that and the map was still on. So you're wrong there, look at the screenshots as they're in order.

(04-12-2017, 02:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: You seem to be always disrespecting staff when they warn you not to do anything... You were blatantly exploiting. When you're told to stop doing something you're supposed to stop, not argue about it and then do it again. That's how you get arrested!

That's also how you oppress a people.

Ironic, right?

[Image: american-flag.jpg]
Yeah I also want to say that he got warned twice I think, got kicked, came back and then there was the whole argument in which burrito and mari told him to post it on the forums if he had a problem, the map didn't end...
At the end of the day, it is an exploit, and you were warned several times by not only Mari but me as well. I asked you to stop going on about it the round before and then. You proceeded to bring it up again, which Mari handled accordingly, after receiving news from a Mod. Absolutely no reason for you to continue to argue about something which was told to you by multiple individuals, Avi and a few others on the server that is an exploit.
Well if this is considered an exploit, then most of the terror town spots that are only reachable by grapple hook should be considered exploits as well then.
(04-12-2017, 02:48 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Yeah I also want to say that he got warned twice I think, got kicked, came back and then there was the whole argument in which burrito and mari told him to post it on the forums if he had a problem, the map didn't end...

sorry, by map i meant round, but regardless there was no reason to tp you, so we just warned.
Dont look so blue
Are people just glossing over my posts or something? Am I on everybodys ignore list by default? I've already explained how it isn't exploiting, and even if it is, then other things have to be exploits too because you can't have one and not the other, it's just hypocritical.
Also, the point about the arguing, he did argue about it, but as soon as you told him "drop it, post it on the forums if you want to continue this" he dropped it IMMEDIATELY, nothing else was said about it. You're making it seem like he sat there for 15 minutes just screaming his head off about it which just isn't true.
(04-12-2017, 02:49 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: At the end of the day, it is an exploit, and you were warned several times by not only Mari but me as well. I asked you to stop going on about it the round before and then. You proceeded to bring it up again, which Mari handled accordingly, after receiving news from a Mod. Absolutely no reason for you to continue to argue about something which was told to you by multiple individuals, Avi and a few others on the server that is an exploit.

Non of which covers the reasoning for it being an exploit.

"It's unfair."

"It gives you an advantage."

"The grappling hook is not supposed to be used like that."

Those are just opinions?

Crawl out of the grey zone and indulge us in the revelation instead of picking situations where it's considered bad or good, or admit that there is indeed an issue with the grappling hook in itself. Because if you revise what's been said and proven, there are MANY reasons to consider it not an exploit.
(04-12-2017, 02:50 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Well if this is considered an exploit, then most of the terror town spots that are only reachable by grapple hook should be considered exploits as well then.

That's not the issue at hand

(04-12-2017, 02:51 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Are people just glossing over my posts or something? Am I on everybodys ignore list by default? I've already explained how it isn't exploiting, and even if it is, then other things have to be exploits too because you can't have one and not the other, it's just hypocritical.
Also, the point about the arguing, he did argue about it, but as soon as you told him "drop it, post it on the forums if you want to continue this" he dropped it IMMEDIATELY, nothing else was said about it. You're making it seem like he sat there for 15 minutes just screaming his head off about it which just isn't true.

Irrelevant to what the issue at hand is
(04-12-2017, 02:53 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:50 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Well if this is considered an exploit, then most of the terror town spots that are only reachable by grapple hook should be considered exploits as well then.

That's not the issue at hand

That is the issue at hand, mate... we're arguing that the express purpose of the grappling hook is in order to facilitate you to get to areas which could be considered exploiting... terrortown is one of those areas, and it just so happens to be an exploitable area which is much worse than what browsing did because you can actually shoot out of it and it's super dark so you can't really be seen in it...