Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤
(04-12-2017, 02:51 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Are people just glossing over my posts or something? Am I on everybodys ignore list by default? I've already explained how it isn't exploiting, and even if it is, then other things have to be exploits too because you can't have one and not the other, it's just hypocritical.
Also, the point about the arguing, he did argue about it, but as soon as you told him "drop it, post it on the forums if you want to continue this" he dropped it IMMEDIATELY, nothing else was said about it. You're making it seem like he sat there for 15 minutes just screaming his head off about it which just isn't true.

It was both of you arguing about why it isnt exploiting and saying i was abusing by doing what I did for about 10 minutes. Burrito finally told you to stop and to take it to the forums. As did I. You and your friends love to argue with staff and bully other players I've noticed. You got your reason for why its exploiting. I said it more than one time in this thread mind you. Its literally the definition of exploiting. So stop trying to argue for why its not.
Dont look so blue
(04-12-2017, 02:53 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:50 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Well if this is considered an exploit, then most of the terror town spots that are only reachable by grapple hook should be considered exploits as well then.

That's not the issue at hand

But it is in relation, as this spot underneath the airship is practically identical to the spots at terror town, as fruit brought up earlier as well.
Mari, mate, I implore you, I'm begging you, please, for the good of man kind, open your eyes and actually read the points we've posted, please, give us an in depth explaination as to how each and every one of our solutions to this problem is exploiting and I'm sure we'll agree if you're actually correct, but just sitting here and responding with "it's exploiting. it's exploiting. it's exploiting. it's exploiting. it's exploiting. it's exploiting." over and over and over again isn't helping anybody because you aren't actually reading what we're trying to say, you're just shrugging it off.

We're giving you valid reasons as to why we don't think it's exploiting, PLEASE read them.
(04-12-2017, 02:54 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:  You and your friends love to argue with staff and bully other players I've noticed. 

Instead of trying to skitter around the thread's meaning, perhaps reading through each post meticulously first is a grand idea.

And if the only argument you can come up with isn't on-topic, it best not be mentioned as it only makes you look like you're avoiding the question at hand.
(04-12-2017, 02:55 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:53 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:50 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Well if this is considered an exploit, then most of the terror town spots that are only reachable by grapple hook should be considered exploits as well then.

That's not the issue at hand

But it is in relation, as this spot underneath the airship is practically identical to the spots at terror town, as fruit brought up earlier as well.

Well if those arent areas the map developers intended for you to get to, that you need special equipment to get to, then they are exploiting, as is this.
Dont look so blue
The staff have determined that spot to be an exploit. If you believe that going on top of the buildings in Terror town is an exploit, even tough you can still easily get killed from up there, then go bring it up in a different forum. It's irrelevant in this discussion. Now, Mari asked you guys not to do it because we have determined it was an exploit spot. For that reason, Mari followed the proper procedure for exploiting as listed in the MOTD.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-12-2017, 02:59 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Well if those arent areas the map developers intended for you to get to, that you need special equipment to get to, then they are exploiting, as is this.

You just negated the entire reason for the grappling hook to exist.
(04-12-2017, 02:59 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Well if those arent areas the map developers intended for you to get to, that you need special equipment to get to, then they are exploiting, as is this.

Explain to me why nobody ever complains about people using the grapping hook (the very definition of special equipment) to get to places like the inaccessible rooftops on terrortown or even the top of the really tall twin tower on the original rooftops map, they're both areas that the map developers never expected people to be able to get to because they never accounted for the fact that people would mod grappling hooks into the game.
(04-12-2017, 02:58 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:54 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:  You and your friends love to argue with staff and bully other players I've noticed. 

Instead of trying to skitter around the thread's meaning, perhaps reading through each post meticulously first is a grand idea.

And if the only argument you can come up with isn't on-topic, it best not be mentioned as it only makes you look like you're avoiding the question at hand.

Why dont you quote the entire post? That was just a small piece of it youre using to make yourself look better. It makes you look bad. Also im saying that this isnt the first time you and your friends have worked together to argue with staff or harass people.

(04-12-2017, 03:01 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:

Explain to me why nobody ever complains about people using the grapping hook (the very definition of special equipment) to get to places like the inaccessible rooftops on terrortown or even the top of the really tall twin tower on the original rooftops map, they're both areas that the map developers never expected people to be able to get to because they never accounted for the fact that people would mod grappling hooks into the game.

Theres a ladder to get up there. and you can be shot at anytime, instead of every now and then when the helicopter goes by.
Dont look so blue
Are you trying to claim that we're trying to harass people right now by arguing that a spot should not be considered and exploit? Also, in the legendary words of my man BURRITO BOWL, I have to say, "That's not the issue at hand"

EDIT: Mari, I said the ORIGINAL ROOFTOPS, not the new one where there is indeed a ladder to get up there, the old one doesn't have a ladder.