Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤
Does anybody remember the knife room on ttt_orange or whatever it's called? It has the little minigame room where the floor falls out below you and if you survive you get teleported to a room reasonably higher than the rest of the map with a bunch of knives in it, and the only way for a traitor to have any significant chance of killing you up there is C4, if they try to grapple up the vent they get shot in the head.
Not to mention you can very easily perform an actual exploit in that situation which is to get yourself stuck in the door to the minigame so you literally can't lose.

The reason I'm bringing it up is because I see people doing that all the time and as far as I can see, there's only 1 way to counter it: C4, however, it's not considered an exploit for some reason? But at the same time, what browsing did, we've outlined at least five different ways in which the T could go down there and kill him, without even using a credit for some of them, and yet it is an exploit? Why?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - by the man what to eat that fruit. - 04-12-2017, 02:33 PM