Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤
(04-12-2017, 02:46 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:30 PM)browsing at incredibly high sped Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 02:29 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Underside of the ship is a minor exploit. Go there and be TP'd away. Do it again and get kicked. A third time gets a ban.

If a staff says you're exploiting, listen to them.

I never got a TP.

Maybe you should add it to the rules to avoid confusion, I'd recommend reading through my post again and wager all the ways to eliminate me.

As for that tp, the map ended before we tped, so we just warned instead.

I got warned, then I got kicked, returned after that and the map was still on. So you're wrong there, look at the screenshots as they're in order.

(04-12-2017, 02:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: You seem to be always disrespecting staff when they warn you not to do anything... You were blatantly exploiting. When you're told to stop doing something you're supposed to stop, not argue about it and then do it again. That's how you get arrested!

That's also how you oppress a people.

Ironic, right?

[Image: american-flag.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Most Excellent Power Trip by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - by browsing at incredibly high sped. - 04-12-2017, 02:47 PM