Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
State of the Community Address
(12-23-2020, 12:07 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 06:44 PM)coca cola but guacamole Wrote: yea follow these things and your server will still suck ty

im leaving with him to go hunt lions in guatemala so yea bye
The less people like this the better. The server will suck cause people can't be homophobic racist or transphobic? Its not hard to be a decent human being. This some true snowflake shit.

who tf -1s something that says being a homophobe/racist/transphobe is bad. Glad I know who to avoid.
i think its more of the fact u quoted someone while making a statement that comes off more as an accusation since you accused him of something prior while showing no proof of it ever happening. So to make it clear -1 not because I'm a homophobe, racist, or transphobic, but because I don't like the way you went/worded this about it : )

imagine unironically using the term snowflake in 2020
[Image: J6yUs0g]
!motd
this thread has gone to shit holy fuck
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky

(12-23-2020, 04:05 PM)Happy Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:07 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 06:44 PM)coca cola but guacamole Wrote: yea follow these things and your server will still suck ty

im leaving with him to go hunt lions in guatemala so yea bye
The less people like this the better. The server will suck cause people can't be homophobic racist or transphobic? Its not hard to be a decent human being. This some true snowflake shit.

who tf -1s something that says being a homophobe/racist/transphobe is bad. Glad I know who to avoid.
i think its more of the fact u quoted someone while making a statement that comes off more as an accusation since you accused him of something prior while showing no proof of it ever happening. So to make it clear -1 not because I'm a homophobe, racist, or transphobic, but because I don't like the way you went/worded this about it : )

imagine unironically using the term snowflake in 2020
My point is that some people are whining about not being allowed to pretty much be openly bigoted without repercussions. I thought that was clear. Guess not. And my word would just have to be taken cause it was months ago over mic on ttt I have no reason to lie and whether you believe it or not is irrelevant to me. And yes I was also accusing cause I've heard him openly use racial and homophobic slurs over mic even with mods being present with no repercussions.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Well damn
Hey gabeolo maybe you should stop mass downvoting a certain person before you get in trouble. Thanks.
Y'all woke up and chose violence, this is quite entertaining
(12-23-2020, 09:51 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Hey gabeolo maybe you should stop mass downvoting a certain person before you get in trouble. Thanks.
This what I get for speaking up about well liked people. Not surprised.
(12-23-2020, 09:51 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Hey gabeolo maybe you should stop mass downvoting a certain person before you get in trouble. Thanks.
aight i undid the bs ones jesus dude

also for the record i'd prefer if you pmed/dmed me about this instead of posting it in a thread started by someone outside of the conflict and without pinging me in that post
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
(12-23-2020, 09:57 PM)Gabeolo Wrote:
aight i undid the bs ones jesus dude

also for the record i'd prefer if you pmed/dmed me about this instead of posting it in a thread started by someone outside of the conflict and without pinging me
Tbh my dumbass forgot you were in discord.