Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an application
Ingame Name: gebriel ❥ (my permanent name as of rn)
Previous Names: [white]♛Mr.[teal]Jinsen , [white]♛Mr. [teal]Jinsen , [test] gebriel ❥ , jinsen , Gebriel , §a gebriel ❥ , §a geb❥ , §a geb ❥ ,  §7♛Mr.§3Jinsen , §4Jinsen§8❥ , §3Jinsen§7❥ , §3Jinsen❥ , ♛Mr. Jinsen
I have way too many names but this is the extent to what I found

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:76857576

Time Played: 336.21667 hours played

When First Joined: Some time before May 4th, 2018, thats the earliest name I found on GameTracker

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually get on in the afternoon/evening Pacific Standard Time. My work schedule is pretty messy but I know I'm on during the evening most of the time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I have a good eye for ghosters/potential ghosters/hackers. I can help by catching and swapping ghosters to be with their friends, handle mic spammers/chat spammers more efficiently, and making attempts to keep the server decently calm when it's busy and chaotic.

Why do you want to help the community?: Well I love to play on the server pretty often, seeing as a lot of staff happen to be busy I thought I'd like to help out where I am the most. Do my fair share for something I enjoy. I want to do more for the server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Just a couple of joke bans. One from PH, and one from Murder. I asked for them- But no actual bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I use the XBox gamebar recording software that came with my computer to record and I have the snipping tool that my computer provides to take screenshots.

How did you find us?: I was actually invited by a friend of mine who joined at least a month before I did. We were all looking for a new server to play on after Sona Gaming (SG) Prop Hunt shut down. I played for a weeks worth of time before taking a long break. But I did keep coming back here and there, alone or with friends, under the names stated over the period of a couple of years. Became a regular player a few months ago.

Other: I know I've probably had hiccups here and there, minor things I'd need to fix and improve. I did hesitate to use my powers as a donor mostly so I don't feel like I'm abusing them in a way or acting too fast on something a staff member can do when I pinged for them. But I'm pretty sure I've been using them more as of late.
I do have previous experience as a Moderator on another server called (SG) Sona Gaming || Prophunt, but the community closed in 2017. I think I was moderator for more than a year and I also modded for it's Suicide Barrels server.

Messages In This Thread
Whoops thats an application - by gerbil - 12-26-2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by MissPauling - 12-27-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by real (4) - 12-27-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by August - 12-27-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Speedydog - 12-29-2020, 02:49 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Dopey - 12-30-2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Agent Doge - 01-01-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Deer-ly - 01-01-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by The Triangle - 01-02-2021, 03:35 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by August - 01-08-2021, 11:39 PM