Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an application
Geb my dude I am very happy to see your application!

I think you are definitely ready to become staff. You have a lot activity on server and have knowledge from your Sona days to not only help new people learn the game, you also have the eyes to spot trouble makers. You are kind and spunky at the same time, and I also enjoy playing with you, (even when you also find me...which is fine because I am bad at ph). There are just some things I want you to consider....
-never be afraid to ask for help or back up (which you do already but I just want reiterate)
-please don't over work yourself, burn out is real and it claims a lot of staff especially when they try to be on at all times and juggle with irl life.
-you need to staff to everyone, including friends. we can not allow our buddies in the game to dictate our staffing. its totally fine to help friends out and defend them against trolls and such but we cant allow them to push situations.
- dont forget to have fun! this is a game and staffing can sometimes over shadow that. once you lose the fun of the game it loses its worth and we want the ones we vote in for staff to stick around and have fun with us.

None of these are negatives directed at you, just some things i want you or anyone else applying for staff to consider.

its a big +1 from me.
good luck my dude!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
Whoops thats an application - by gerbil - 12-26-2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by MissPauling - 12-27-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by real (4) - 12-27-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by UnfortunatePossum - 12-27-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by August - 12-27-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Speedydog - 12-29-2020, 02:49 AM