Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an application
Hey Geb, Thanks for Applying!

I've known geb for at least more than a year now varying from many names to their current name. You've always been one to come and go, but as of a few months now, you've been sticking around. You have all the requirements met for that of a Trusted. Activity, sense of the rules, and the ability to notice who's being bad when it happens. With further guidance I'm sure we can polish the skills we have develop over time on to you. I saw the recent ban request and some commands were thrown abit too quickly but this wasn't entirely on yourself (you weren't the only donor involved) It's hard to know what exactly to do when it's not done everyday. You say you have previous moderating experience so you know a thing or two of whats right and wrong. From the experiences and interactions with you on server have given me a good understanding that you are ready for the position of trusted. Thanks for choosing to support us and thanks for giving a bit of your time to the server.

Trusted isn't too far from donor, but they aren't really the same as well. I wish you luck in this endeavor. It's a (+1) from me.

Messages In This Thread
Whoops thats an application - by gerbil - 12-26-2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by MissPauling - 12-27-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by real (4) - 12-27-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by August - 12-27-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Speedydog - 12-29-2020, 02:49 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Dopey - 12-30-2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Agent Doge - 01-01-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by Deer-ly - 01-01-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by The Triangle - 01-02-2021, 03:35 AM
RE: Whoops thats an application - by August - 01-08-2021, 11:39 PM