Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Damester's Trusted Application
(12-29-2020, 06:49 PM)Mitsuru Wrote: +1 I've played with Damester a lot. He gets a lot thrown at him because of his unfortunate name, but he remains calm through all the ridicule. He's very mature for his age too. I'm sure that accelerated growth is from a tragic childhood involving bullying. Kids can be cruel, that's for sure. Lamester is constantly active as well. I don't have anything negative to say about him and I've shared server space with him for at least 20 hours. I mean I've never seen him rdm or break any rules, and he strives to bring a fun and entertaining vibe to the server every time.

I'm surprised he's not already trusted honestly.  Yet another disappointment involving Damester. Good Luck on the application and I suspect you'll get it.
I hate that this is accurate... Thank you for the feedback!
+1 never had problems with Damien in the past. Can't relate to defiant attitude or ease to get him angry for anything. Well, if you want to help after this 'reform' of 2020 it'll be good for both sides. The main things you should bear in mind for staffing are stress management and not pushing yourself as hard. After all, it's a good way to put patience into practice.

My suggestion: try to gather evidence and make threads on your own more than commenting on ban requests to get an adequate grasp of the process
(12-30-2020, 04:09 PM)synthray Wrote: +1 never had problems with Damien in the past. Can't relate to defiant attitude or ease to get him angry for anything. Well, if you want to help after this 'reform' of 2020 it'll be good for both sides. The main things you should bear in mind for staffing are stress management and not pushing yourself as hard. After all, it's a good way to put patience into practice.

My suggestion: try to gather evidence and make threads on your own more than commenting on ban requests to get an adequate grasp of the process
Thanks for the +1 and feedback, I do my best to get ban requests done when i'm on but fortunately there isn't much ban-ful behavior when I'm on. Definitely willing to do it, just lucky/unlucky (Depending how you look at it)  when I'm on.
While I haven’t played with you much on server, I can tell that you are active and have great community engagement. I think you would work well as Trusted! 

Final Vote: +1

Good luck Dame dolla
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(12-30-2020, 04:52 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: While I haven’t played with you much on server, I can tell that you are active and have great community engagement. I think you would work well as Trusted! 

Final Vote: +1

Good luck Dame dolla
Thanks for The Feedback and +1, we've played together a bit and I take in a lot of the staffing that people do as training so you being on is great to watch!
Played a lot with him and honestly think he could be very helpful in making sure at least some staff is on. +1
(12-30-2020, 11:42 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote:
Played a lot with him and honestly think he could be very helpful in making sure at least some staff is on. +1
Thanks for the feedback and +1, we have played a lot and most of the time when we play there's very little staff on.
Apart from being a little trolly at times he is fine and would make a good addition to staff (We are all a little trolly at times)

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(12-31-2020, 12:00 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: Apart from being a little trolly at times he is fine and would make a good addition to staff (We are all a little trolly at times)

+1
Hell yeah man, it's always good to be on the trolly side.
Sorry man but after the last two nights I'm gonna have to flip to a -1, work on your attitude man.
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky