Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Damester's Trusted Application
You know how to subvert the base game to make it fun, have a quick wit when it comes to talking shit, and always say what comes to your mind. It is for those reasons that I think you're far from ready for Trusted.

Often when playing with you, I've found that you contribute to the noise more than you try to help take away from it. It seems hard for you to realize that not everyone wants to be a part of your behavior when you troll them. I get it; it's easy to disregard emotions when you're having fun, but it's worth remembering the human(s) on the other side of the screen.

Also,

Quote:Hell yeah man, it's always good to be on the trolly side.

It's important to have fun, but I don't think that's the sort of thing you'd want to say when you're applying for a position where you're helping to mitigate trolling.

If you're just looking to get your name in lights, now's not the time. I think you could use some more maturity and time outside of the role with exemplary behavior to show that you're ready for it.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-05-2021, 02:28 AM)PH Wrote: It's important to have fun, but I don't think that's the sort of thing you'd want to say when you're applying for a position where you're helping to mitigate trolling.

If you're just looking to get your name in lights, now's not the time. I think you could use some more maturity and time outside of the role with exemplary behavior to show that you're ready for it.

I agree with this you take things way to seriously or become harsh on a joke for no reason im giving you a -1 more because you say you like to keep things calm when you yourself will rile up noise
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Ah Lamester, looks like you need to bake a little longer in the oven. I've never had a good pizza that cooked in less than 14 minutes, maybe you just need another minute or two.
No matter the outcome of this application, remember to roll with the punches. You have to get hit before you learn to dodge.

It's gonna be a problem if you can't be robotic and disciplined from time to time. While playing with you is fun, the fun you bring is somewhat unorthodox. While that makes for a great regular, it's not something that makes a good staff. Ya feel me?
(01-05-2021, 01:49 AM)Gabeolo Wrote: Sorry man but after the last two nights I'm gonna have to flip to a -1, work on your attitude man.
I understand, don't worry.

(01-05-2021, 02:39 AM)Milly~Dilly` Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 02:28 AM)PH Wrote: It's important to have fun, but I don't think that's the sort of thing you'd want to say when you're applying for a position where you're helping to mitigate trolling.

I agree with this you take things way to seriously or become harsh on a joke for no reason im giving you a -1 more because you say you like to keep things calm when you yourself will rile up noise
I don't get what you mean when I become too harsh on a joke but I 100% understand the first part, I have been taking things a bit too seriously lately.

(01-05-2021, 02:28 AM)PH Wrote: You know how to subvert the base game to make it fun, have a quick wit when it comes to talking shit, and always say what comes to your mind. It is for those reasons that I think you're far from ready for Trusted.

Often when playing with you, I've found that you contribute to the noise more than you try to help take away from it. It seems hard for you to realize that not everyone wants to be a part of your behavior when you troll them. I get it; it's easy to disregard emotions when you're having fun, but it's worth remembering the human(s) on the other side of the screen.

Also,

Quote:Hell yeah man, it's always good to be on the trolly side.

It's important to have fun, but I don't think that's the sort of thing you'd want to say when you're applying for a position where you're helping to mitigate trolling.

I can see your point, and I'm thankful for the criticism, I try bettering myself everyday.
Your application has been denied at this time. I do believe that if you're serious about obtaining staff that there are a few things to work on. Thank you for your application
[Image: b_560x95.png]