Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need more admins
Do you all think we need more admins for TTT?
Qualified admins, sure. One more would be good. As long as Nicol hangs around we aren't in any serious trouble.
But they need to have the authority to do their job.
You can't run a restaurant if the manager with the keys only shows up once every few days.
You can't stop an office building fire if only the head of facilities is authorized to call 911, and he shows up every few days.
Frankly we need a good, qualified co-owner, or a guaranteed update frequency from the owner. Or, vest Nicol (not the new admin necessarily) with main server update abilities.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I hope you do not mind, but I think the place for discussion might be best consolidated into the thread recently posted by jax. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13770

That way we don't have two threads going that discuss the same topic - I have closed this thread and recommend that thoughts be posted on the other thread.